Autosoft Inc. (www.autosoft-asi.com), headquartered in West Middlesex, PA, has been serving the needs of automotive retailers for more than 25 years. AutoSoft is a Dealer Management System provider with world-class support and an innovative product suite, resulting in maximum efficiency and profitability for any size dealership.
Autosoft is looking for Inside Sales – Business Development Managers for our office in Dayton, OH. As an Inside Sales BDM, the primary responsibility will be to deliver sales results by proving how Autosoft solutions can help car dealerships realize superior results. This position requires someone with a high level of energy and closing ability in order to achieve sales objectives within the assigned territory.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years successful inside sales experience selling software solutions.
• Knowledge of DMS (Dealer Management Solutions), finance/insurance, or other technologies used in the automotive industry strongly preferred, as well as experience selling to Automotive Retailers.
• Extensive experience prospecting, cold-calling, and generating leads required.
• Prior experience managing and maintaining customer records in a CRM system
• Able to travel from time to time in assigned territory
• Excellent work ethic
• Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
• Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
• Team player with the ability to coordinate efforts with channel sales reps
• Strong computer skills and technical knowledge – i.e. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
• Ability to present new product concepts to the marketplace
• Ability to formulate sales plans for designated territory, region or specific client portfolio
• Meet or exceed sales goals
• Report on activities through CRM and management requests
• Compete regular territory planning sessions with management
• Complete sales training when required
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of the competition, industry knowledge, and trends
• Maintain a good teaming relationship with outside associates as well as outside sales teammates
Autosoft offers a competitive base salary, commission plan, and bonus package. In addition, we provide our employees with a solid benefits package and opportunity for career development. If you want to work in a collaborative, creative work environment where you can provide meaningful contributions while being challenged to grow on the job, Autosoft, Inc. has a place for you!